Re: How to have OracleOraHome92TNSListener not conflict with Tomcat?

From: Developer <develop_at_develop.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 19:34:47 -0600

> So the answer to your question is this. You need to see what the listener
is
> listening for on 8080 and either assign it another port if you want it, or

Thank you Niall for your help. It was the XMLDB . Kind of odd that port 8080 would be used for that as it's a common port.

I did change my tomcat to use 8081 and it works.

I found the following thread about this very same topic.

http://forums.cookienest.com/viewtopic.php?t=16911&view=previous

I'm curious to know how to change it on Oracle's side rather than on Tomcat. I'll be hunting further :-)

thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

Developer Received on Wed Jul 28 2004 - 20:34:47 CDT