Which TNSNAMES.ORA is active?

From: Saqib Ali <saqib_at_stonebeat.org>
Date: 21 Jul 2004 13:43:31 -0700

Hello All,

I am creating an Installation Script that installs an application and makes a few changes to the tnsnames.ora file. Our users have multiple TNSNAMES.ORA files on their computers. How can I determine which TNSNAMES.ORA file is the active one (the one which is being used Oracle OLE to connect)?

Thanks.
Saqib Ali
http://validate.sf.net Online DocBook XML -> HTML/PDF Convertor Received on Wed Jul 21 2004 - 15:43:31 CDT