Re: statpack feedback

From: Azar <consult_me_1st_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 Jul 2004 07:47:09 -0700

Hi guys,
thanks for all your help. Ron, It just confirms what I was telling my developers but they continue to argue with me on the sql.

VC,thanks how can i further investigate "7.5% of your transactions were aborted"

Mladen, thanks how can i further investigate this enqueue issue.

More info:
Total System Global Area 1171832992 bytes

Fixed Size                    73888 bytes
Variable Size             751656960 bytes
Database Buffers          409600000 bytes
Redo Buffers               10502144 bytes

OLTP some batch environment and about 130 to 140 users.