Re: REe: OMLET: The Ultimate Spammer

From: omlet v4 <teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Jul 2004 00:31:53 -0700

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1089853740.323204_at_yasure>...
> >>Now I can sue you and your university for a large sum of money.
> >

> > For what? Truth is an absolute defense against libel, and libel (in
> > the US, anyways) is more difficult to prove when you are public
> > figure. Posting probably makes you a public figure. Interference
> > with commercial activities? Good luck. Pretty much any suit you
> > could bring would get you an abuse of action suit back in spades.
> > First amendment rights trump libel in the US. Of course, where you
> > are may be different, they might cut off those offensive eggs. Or did
> > they already?
> >
> > jg
> > --
> > @home.com is bogus.
> > http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20040714/news_1b14prgn.html
>
> He is no more capable of filing a law suit in the United States than
> he is of earning respect. What he has managed to do over these last
> few days was demonstrate an incredible amount of profound ignorance
> of everything from my relationship to NetApp to civil law in the
> United States.
>
> Pretty much par for the course given he is just a troll that has
> plagiarized Quest's web site.
>
> If there are going to be any lawsuits flying around ... he might want
> to duck the process server ... because I think Quest is going to go
> after him. And they have all of his domain registration information
> plus everything he has ever posted here in the c.d.oracle usenet groups.
>
> Daniel Morgan

Check the Quest pipeline discussion group and you would see OMLET there as well. In fact OMLET is the first visual tool and long before Spotlight or instance monitor.

If you worked with Netapp, you would know that I have actually purchased from Quest Software most of their products. They even offered me a job. This is a small world! Dany the wanny; you might see my trail everywhere!

Letters to your admin and HR

Office of Academic Human Resources
Rm 85 Gerberding Hall
Box 351270
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195
(206) 543-5630
acadpers_at_u.washington.edu

and

Rhonda Lahey
Director
rdlahey_at_u.washington.edu
phone: (206) 685-7110
fax: (206) 221-4622

Academic Human Resources
Office of the Provost
acadpers_at_u.washington.edu
uwhr_at_u.washington.edu Received on Thu Jul 15 2004 - 02:31:53 CDT