Re: REe: OMLET: The Ultimate Oracle Monitoring Tool

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com>
Date: 14 Jul 2004 09:24:11 -0500

On 14 Jul 2004, teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com wrote:
> Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com> wrote in message

>> On 12 Jul 2004, teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com wrote:
>>
>> > PS. If you feel that this is spam and you read this by
>> > mistake, we apologize, ignore it and have a nice day.
>>
>> The entire group of posters for the three groups referenced
>> have made it clear to you that it is spam.  So, if you want to
>> make sure nobody ever buys anything from your company, please
>> keep posting.

> Laurence Canter and Martha Siegel told me otherwise. Are you
> aware of them: posting on web or newsgroups DO NOT invade
> anyone's privacy.

It is spam to this group and this group has told you repeatedly this fact. Thats the law of this group and the "charter" of the group is the "law" you need to live by.

> CHECK the law! IT MIGHT BE breaking unwritten code in the
> seventies or eighties but IT IS LEGAL.

We aren't talking about the legality of it, but then again, you don't quite understand arguments.

> If you mean the control freaks that tried to self promote
> themselves on AskTom: effectively spamming the Oracle group;
> the true trolls, the lousy managers who were fired for being
> BIG MOUTHS: perhaps a picture would describe them better than
> words www.omlet.org/control-freaks.jpg
>
> Daniel broke every rule on the usenet long before I started
> posting; I watched him for years using questionable UGLY
> mnethods hiding under the good intention of protecting the
> newsgroup; Self promotion, 8 lines of trailing ads; pointers to
> his courses; and phony questions with preditable answers and
> many many other instances

When have you added value to this group? Daniel does this many times over.

> including illegally posting of personal info which I could use
> to sue him and his university as well.

Go talk to someone who cares about your little complaints.

Keep up your stupidity and you will get noone to use the silly uumlot product.

--
Galen Boyer