Re: REe: OMLET: The Ultimate Oracle Monitoring Tool

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:59:18 -0700

Noons wrote:

> Ed prochak apparently said,on my timestamp of 13/07/2004 5:22 AM:
>

>> OFF TOPIC. and just putting RE in front of the subject DOESN't make it
>> a reply.
>>
>> Boy, do you like **ssing people off or what?

> the question is: do the REAL omlet people KNOW that this arsehole is
> posting this spam, repeatedly?

You mean there is a "real" Omlet and this troll isn't it.

I hope so ... because if that is the case he is violating the US SEC and FTC laws regarding internet usage and we can send law enforcement after him. Any information that demonstrates he is in violation of US law will be appreciated.

Daniel Morgan Received on Tue Jul 13 2004 - 18:59:18 CDT