Dynamic SQL and array

From: DraJo <drajo_at_arkayu.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 21:26:55 +0200

Hi,

I have array table Ar with elements

C(1) C(2) C(3) C(4) ...

and variable with expression for each calculation column, for example for C(4)

Var := '( C(1)+C(2) ) / C(3)' ;

I can not parse variable Var with dynamic SQL (native EXECUTE IMMEDIATE or DBMS_SQL). Is it right way or I must use other way to resolve this problem.

I have Oracle 8.1.7.

thanks, DraJo Received on Tue Jul 13 2004 - 14:26:55 CDT