JDBC: OracleLog.properties for java.util.logging

From: Tobias Besch <me_at_privacy.net>
Date: 12 Jul 2004 11:11:06 GMT

In the Oracle JDBC FAQ the answer to the question "How do I configure java.util.logging to get useful trace output from Oracle JDBC?" <http://otn.oracle.com/tech/java/sqlj_jdbc/htdocs/jdbc_faq.htm#36_03> mentions the file "OracleLog.properties" provided in the "demo.zip" file.

I cannot find the file "OracleLog.properties" anywhere? Any suggestions?

Kindest Regards,
Tobias Besch Received on Mon Jul 12 2004 - 06:11:06 CDT