Oracle Forms Printing Error

From: JC <johnsc7_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 Jul 2004 03:28:17 -0700

On particular PCs some users get an error when trying to print. They are fine on other PCs, but I can't see what the difference is.

It's Oracle Forms 5 on Windows XP.

When trying to print the error message is,

"QMS-41211: Integration error: SSL failure running another product"

Grateful for any tips. I'm not an Oracle developer.

John Received on Fri Jul 09 2004 - 05:28:17 CDT