Oracle & COM + error

From: Peloux <olivierpeloux_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: 7 Jul 2004 23:26:42 -0700

Hi,
We have a problem with complus. Sometimes (in fact quite frequently) we can't open a transaction. When a request try to open a connection with msdaora we have an error 'No Transaction is active'.

First we have an error 'Method ~ of object ~ ...' and we change oracle parameters :
PROCESSES 300
SESSIONS 335
TRANSACTIONS 370
DISTRIBUTED_TRANSACTIONS 370
DML_LOCKS 1480
_MAX_TRASACTION_BRANCHES 32 After i try to run oraclesstress.exe and when i use 100 threads i have this error "XA Error: Thread: 18, Function: xa_start, Error: A resource manager error occurred in the transaction branch (-3)"

We works on W2000 server, Oracle 8i, VB6, COM+ for approximatly 100 users

Could anyone help me ?

Olivier PELOUX Received on Thu Jul 08 2004 - 01:26:42 CDT