EXEC SQL COMMIT WORK RELEASE disconnect problem

From: pplppp <pplppp23_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Jul 2004 09:16:42 -0700

In my program, I have a Pro*C function to disconnect from Oracle and what is does it simply execute the SQL

EXEC SQL COMMIT WORK RELEASE; Occassionally the execution of my Pro*C function would take forever, taking up all the CPU time and when I try to debug the code, it turns out my program was executing EXEC SQL COMMIT WORK RELEASE. Does anyone faced similar problems or know why it's happening?

I'm using Oracle8i

thanks in advance Received on Tue Jul 06 2004 - 11:16:42 CDT