Re: Archived Log File broken

From: Volker Hetzer <volker.hetzer_at_ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 15:52:38 +0200

"Wit Serdakovskij" <wit_no_at_spam_dba.kiev.ua> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:20040703140158.GC26790_at_tormoz.net...
> Hello, Jan,
> Please, notify me when Sybrand had brings excuse for his words or explained
> them clearly (i.e. me_at_evening&football&(beer|canabis)), and I'll exclude him
> from my killfile for (sometimes really) valued posts. TIA.
OTOH, he hasn't shown his nose in this thread after this attack of his. Maybe he has understood that he's stepped over the line this time and will stick to his usual accusations of idiocy and incompetence in the future.

So, my advice is, don't killfile him, you two aren't that important to each other to raise such a fuss.

> P.S. Entschuldigung fuer mein englisch.
Macht nix.

Lots of Greetings!
Volker Received on Mon Jul 05 2004 - 08:52:38 CDT