Re: Very simple report question

From: Randy Harris <randy_at_SpamFree.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 21:00:30 GMT

"Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:1088886741.497614_at_yasure...
> amwi wrote:
> > Sorry, I am new to this and i did not know there were so many different
ways
> > to make a report.
> > The only tool i am allowed to use is the Oracle's version of SQL. I am
using
> > oracle version 10g under windows xp.
> > The only tool i have found that actually works to write some sql
statements
> > in is "toad free" version 6.3.11.1 g.
> > Are there any good tools you can recomend?
> >
> > Thank you,
>
> Well at the bottom of my personal list would be the free version of
> TOAD.
Daniel, I wonder if I could trouble you to elaborate a bit. I rather thought freetoad was pretty good (a pain to have to continually update). I can't handle the $800 to actually buy TOAD. Can you recommend other tools, that you prefer to freetoad, with more modest price tags than TOAD? Thanks in advance.