Re: Very simple report question

From: amwi <amwi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 20:08:43 GMT

Sorry, I am new to this and i did not know there were so many different ways to make a report.
The only tool i am allowed to use is the Oracle's version of SQL. I am using oracle version 10g under windows xp.
The only tool i have found that actually works to write some sql statements in is "toad free" version 6.3.11.1 g.
Are there any good tools you can recomend?

Thank you,