Re: Obtain only alphabets from table

From: Rhino <rhino1_at_NOSPAM.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:38:43 -0400

"Knut Stolze" <stolze_at_de.ibm.com> wrote in message news:cbuqln$rmi$2_at_fsuj29.rz.uni-jena.de...
> Daniel Morgan wrote:
>
> > Definitely homework ... especially when you think it is appropriate to
> > post to three different usenet groups related to two different products.
> > So do it yourself ... and consider the BETWEEN keyword.
>
> I don't have a problem giving the answer (if it doesn't take too much of
my
> time). The one who is not learning in the process is the questioner, and
> hope the actual lack of knowledge will bite him sooner or later. ;-)

I agree with you! But I remember a similar situation several months back where it turned out that the poster was not a student but the teaching assistant who was trying to grade an assignment!

I don't know why the teaching assistant didn't know the answers....

Rhino Received on Wed Jun 30 2004 - 14:38:43 CDT