Discoverer worksheet portlet

From: Goran <grujaMAKNI_OVO_at_net.hr>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:19:28 +0200

Hi,
Sometimes this message appears instead of my discoverer portlets content ... Error: Could not get any Discoverer connections for the current user. Could not get a free connection

I understand that there is no free connection but I don't know where can I see how many connections do I have?

I'm new in this so any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thnx,

Goran Received on Tue Jun 29 2004 - 08:19:28 CDT