Re: SQL Server to Oracel

From: <omlet_at_omlet.org>
Date: 29 Jun 2004 16:10:53 -0700

"Howard J. Rogers" <hjr_at_dizwell.com> wrote in message news:<40e0ad9b$0$16106$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au>...
> "Joel Garry" <joel-garry_at_home.com> wrote in message
> It's delicious, isn't it?
> "Otherwise, consider to increase SHARED_POOL_SIZE."
>
> > "In general, if recursive calls is greater than 4 per process, the
> >
> > --
> > @home.com is bogus.
> > NOW What?

As I am a big fan of Christine Aguilera; and your quote "NOW What" brings fond memory. Let me tell now what: it is time you open your legs and get BANGED! Of course you can choose to this recursively; and using hard pumps!
Joel and HJR of course can share the pleasure pool and stretch to any size!

All at @home!
shameless. Received on Tue Jun 29 2004 - 18:10:53 CDT