error in create indetype CTXSYS.CTXCAT in oracle text

From: Ahmad <ekhvah_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 29 Jun 2004 00:08:42 -0700

Hi all
I execute following scripts without error CREATE TABLE my_items (
id NUMBER(10) NOT NULL,
name VARCHAR2(200) NOT NULL,
description VARCHAR2(4000) NOT NULL,
price NUMBER(7,2) NOT NULL
)

/

ALTER TABLE my_items ADD (
CONSTRAINT my_items_pk PRIMARY KEY (id)
)

/

CREATE SEQUENCE my_items_seq;
Then I populate the table with some dummy data,after that i execute EXEC CTX_DDL.CREATE_INDEX_SET('my_items_iset'); EXEC CTX_DDL.ADD_INDEX('my_items_iset','price'); then, for following script some error ocurred. CREATE INDEX my_items_name_idx ON my_items(description) INDEXTYPE IS CTXSYS.CTXCAT PARAMETERS ('index set my_items_iset');

ERROR at line 1:

ORA-29855: error occurred in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine
ORA-20000: Oracle Text error:
ORA-00955: name is already used by an existing object
ORA-06512: at "CTXSYS.DRUE", line 157
ORA-06512: at "CTXSYS.CATINDEXMETHODS", line 100

would be appreciated if anyone help me. Received on Tue Jun 29 2004 - 02:08:42 CDT