Re: SQL Server to Oracel

From: Jeroen van den Broek <Jeroen_at_NO_SPAMbaasbovenbaas.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 00:02:58 +0200

"David Fitzjarrell" <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net> schreef in bericht news:9711ade0.0406261755.5b4266b_at_posting.google.com...

http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/~ley/db/indices/a-tree/d/Daoud:Amjad_M=.html

> > > Apparently the only 'dump hippocrate' is you.
> > >
> > > Your 'induction' skill is horribly off because such 'induction' is
> > > based upon insufficient evidence at best. It would never stand the
> > > rigorous scrutiny such an inductive proof would undergo upon
> > > validation.
> > >
> > > Stop harassing the participants in comp.databases.oracle.server, and
> > > any other Oracle-related newsgroups in which you happen to post such
> > > drivel. It is far from professional, it is thoroughly unnecessary and
> > > it is quite juvenile. Not the sort of behaviour I'd expect from
> > > someone professing to be an "expert".
> > >
> > > Some once defined "expert" in this manner: "'ex' is a has-been and
> > > 'spurt' is a drip under pressure".
> >
> > I am impressed, you can now pass to the 2nd grade and with it you get
TonkaII
> > that is like 10g that can tune itself.
> >
> > Now go and f*** yourself; you dump jumble Q of crab.

> I'm sorry, but my on-line gibberish dictionary currently is not
> working. Would you care to explain what a 'dump jumble Q of crab'
> might be? Enlighten us all, if you can do it without further
> obscenities.

> David Fitzjarrell

He just proved he can mispell (sic!) crap as crab. When you google for "Q of crap", you get just this 1 hit titled "Add URL to Q of crap rules directory":
http://www.crap-rules.net/add_url/Games/Video_Games/Computer_Platforms/Windows/Titles/Q/ the perfect place where he can advertize his Omlet jumble... Received on Sun Jun 27 2004 - 17:02:58 CDT