OMLETv4 The Ultimate Oracle Monitoring Tool

From: <omlet_at_omlet.org>
Date: 26 Jun 2004 14:27:59 -0700

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1088208286.33103_at_yasure>...
> omlet_at_omlet.org wrote:
> > omlet v4) wrote in message Dear DBA,
> >
> > You are cordially invited to test and review our windows native and
> > 100% pure Java Oracle 9i/8i Monitoring Application (OMLET). OMLET is
> > the Ultimate Visual Real Time Oracle Monitoring Tool. As the
> > leading expert in your field, your opinion is highly valued and your
> > feedback is very appreciated. We would like to encourage you to distribute
> > copies of OMLET to your associates and fellow DBAs. Omlet can be
> > downloaded from:
> >
> > http://www.geocities.com/teraknowledgesystems/download.html
> >
> > or any of many mirrors worldwide:
> >
> > http://www.iboogie.com/search?q=omlet+oracle
> >
> > Thank you for your time and participation.
> >

> > Cheers,
> >
> > Amjad Daoud, OCP
> > The OMLET Team Lead
> > Tera Knowledge Systems, Inc.

Danny the fanny,

Dude you are a fucking moron. You've got the IQ of a cooked omlet. Half the crap you write doesn't make sense. You are the dim of the dimwits!

Aren't we lucky. What would we do without your students and your expertise? I bet half of them downloaded OMLET so far!

Your shameless plug YOU put at the bottom of EVERY ONE OF YOUR STUPID FUCKING POSTS; you and others make you dumb hippocrates.

Shut the fuck up about it and move on, you're not going to win with your broken logic and arrogant self-serving attitude, god what a fucking dumbass. Get over it.

Apardon my languages DOC! You really deserve a Tonka Truck too like David J*. Or may be better you can help David with your girly kicks! Received on Sat Jun 26 2004 - 16:27:59 CDT