Re: OMLETv4 The Ultimate SPAMMER

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:04:17 -0700

omlet_at_omlet.org wrote:
> omlet v4) wrote in message Dear DBA,
>
> You are cordially invited to test and review our windows native and
> 100% pure Java Oracle 9i/8i Monitoring Application (OMLET). OMLET is
> the Ultimate Visual Real Time Oracle Monitoring Tool. As the
> leading expert in your field, your opinion is highly valued and your
> feedback is very appreciated. We would like to encourage you to distribute
> copies of OMLET to your associates and fellow DBAs. Omlet can be
> downloaded from:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/teraknowledgesystems/download.html
>
> or any of many mirrors worldwide:
>
> http://www.iboogie.com/search?q=omlet+oracle
>
> Thank you for your time and participation.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Amjad Daoud, OCP
> The OMLET Team Lead
> Tera Knowledge Systems, Inc.

I clicked on this link to say thank you for posting to the correct group only to find out you cross-posted to every usenet group you could spell and SPAMMED them too.

Shame on you!
Now I won't visit your web site and I have just sent an email to all of my former students and members of the Puget Sound Oracle Users Group and West Sound Oracle Users Group advising them not to visit your site.

SPAMMING has a price. You have now generated more bad publicity than good.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu