Re: SQL Server to Oracel

From: <omlet_at_omlet.org>
Date: 25 Jun 2004 10:01:12 -0700

"Howard J. Rogers" <hjr_at_dizwell.com> wrote in message news:<40db4971$0$18192$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au>...
> <omlet_at_omlet.org> wrote in message
>

> > Wow! get a newbie who cannot spell Oracle! Now I bet 1000 to 1 that it
> > is you HJR that cooked the newbie message and your bias is apparent
> > with your dizwell shit.
> >
> > hopeless.
>
> You really are a tiresome little oik, and a liar

HJR, Put your money where your mouth is and let us have a bet: You prove me a liar and I would pull OMLET off the internet or I post documents, paychecks to mutually agreed upon professional; Let say someone I reviewed his book in 1998 which you claimed to know as well! and you would pay me $10,000; not much for a expert like you. Are you up to this? Anyone else?

For the record, check my papers on the net: http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/~ley/db/indices/a-tree/d/Daoud:Amjad_M=.html

in 1995 I published a paper while at Oracle Server Technologies; Can you Read?! you might learn how to spell before you bombard us with your wisedom.

Surely, there ain't two people who can mispell Oracle as Oracel in the world, you and the newbie must be YOU. Proven by induction. So upon the evidence in front of me: I bet 1000 to 1 that you wrote that message.

why?

because you a dump hippocrate! Received on Fri Jun 25 2004 - 12:01:12 CDT