How to markup text using ctx_doc.markup()

From: Tabo Tabo <tabotabo221_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Jun 2004 02:21:26 -0700

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/A91202_01/901_doc/text.901/a90121/cqoper3.htm#19566

According to the above URL, "Oracle retrieves documents that contain concepts that are related to your query word or phrase. For example, if you issue an ABOUT query on California, the system might return documents that contain the terms Los Angeles and San Francisco, which are cities in California. The document need not contain the term California to be returned in this ABOUT query."

I want to ask whether I can highlight the word "Los Angeles" and "San Francisco" when I pass the queryString "California" to the markup function??

Does anyone know how to do it??

Thank you very much. Received on Thu Jun 24 2004 - 04:21:26 CDT