SQL Server to Oracel

From: Oracle Newbie <f93c0532_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:48:39 +0500

I got a new Job where I have to handle Oracle databases on Linux. My previous experience is with Sql Server on Windows NT. I want to know how difficult will this shift be and what do I need to learn first and quickly. How different is Oracle on Linux then Oracle on windows. What are the major differences between Oracle and SQL Server. Any help, links will be appreciated.

thx Received on Thu Jun 24 2004 - 00:48:39 CDT