help using perl dbd or perlodbc

From: joe <jcharth_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:39:56 GMT

i installed the oracle 7 driver on my freebsd box, i am able to connect to a msql server using iodbc but i am unable to connect to the oracle 10 server running on windows.
what driver should i use to connect to the oracle server? unixodbc and iodbc?
can i use the oracle 7 driver to connect to an oracle 10 server? how do i configure dbd-oracle to connect to my server ? can anyone post the odbc.ini format to connect with unixodbc and iodbc? can anyone post the connect perl statement to connect to the server? thanks i am completely new to oracle Received on Wed Jun 23 2004 - 09:39:56 CDT