horizontally stacked bar graphics

From: Geert Claus <geert.claus_at_jandenul.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:26:49 +0200

Hi,
I'm not sure if is the right place to post this question... please tell me if there is a more appropriate group.

Who can help me find a software-tool that allows me to draw horizontal stacked bar graphs, representing the planning  of my personnel, and retrieving data from my oracle database .

The graph should look like this :
Y-axis : Names of personnel
  project should be printed inside the bar.

Available data :

master table 'personnel' with a 1-n relation to child table 'projects'

personnel : - Name
projects : - name of project

if necessary, data can be extracted into a text-file. Received on Mon Jun 21 2004 - 04:26:49 CDT