how to store videos

From: git_cs <git_cs_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 18 Jun 2004 11:01:43 -0700

Hi friends,

            I am making a database project using oracle as backend and visual basic as front end. My project is "Cricket database". Cricket is a game very popular in India, Australia etc. In my project I want to store videos, and photos in the oracle database. In the help files, they have given that this can be done.
My question is: Can any one please explain me the procedure (commands) to store videos, pictures in oracle 8i software? I request you to explain clearly.

                                                     -thank you