tracing of waht the oracle client does.

From: xkd <kw9_at_gmx.de>
Date: 17 Jun 2004 03:56:52 -0700

Hi,

i have an application running without having acces to th sourcecode. This application connects to an oracle server (8.1.6). I would like to see each submitted sql-statement of this application, and if the sql statement succeeded.

I am able to link c++ - code to this application.

Is there any posibility to be able to trace this database communication ?

Thank you,
 Klaus

please reply to kw9_at_gmx.de Received on Thu Jun 17 2004 - 05:56:52 CDT