Re: How to generate the script ?

From: Ed prochak <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: 16 Jun 2004 11:29:47 -0700

"m" <orange.maori_at_caramail.com> wrote in message news:<caoush$2etq$1_at_biggoron.nerim.net>...
> Ok, It is not really easy for me, but, i try !
>
> I create tables in a oracle database.
> I developped an application working with this database.
> Now, i want to install the application on my customer server, and i like to
> know if it is possible on my oracle to generate a script wich can create the
> schema of my tables on my customer oracle server.
>
> Is it comprehensive ?
>
> Many thnaks in advance.

Did you create the database on-the-fly or from control SQL scripts? If the latter, then use those scripts again.

Since you didn't, well that's just poor Software engineering. You currently have no control over your application database. I hope your customer knows this.

ed Received on Wed Jun 16 2004 - 13:29:47 CDT