Re: How to generate the script ?

From: m <orange.maori_at_caramail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:02:48 +0200

Ok, It is not really easy for me, but, i try !

I create tables in a oracle database.
I developped an application working with this database. Now, i want to install the application on my customer server, and i like to know if it is possible on my oracle to generate a script wich can create the schema of my tables on my customer oracle server.

Is it comprehensive ?

Many thnaks in advance.