SQL-Commands in one big statement

From: Tolle Meus <spamschutz_at_muelltonne.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 00:21:47 +0200

Hi,
I have merged many sql-insert-statements in one big command-statement and have sent this big command-statement to a DBMS years ago. (I can't remember which DBMS it was - SQL-Server, Informix or Oracle)

So now - I am working on a "Oracle 8.1.7"-version and have tried to repeat this. I tried to send many INSERT-Statement separated by an ";"-Sign to Oracle via ADO - but it failed to succeed.

My Question:
Is there a way to send more than only one SQL-command directly to oracle?

Like: "INSERT into Table1 (..);INSERT into Table1 (..);INSERT into Table1 (..);INSERT into Table1 (..);... "

Thanx in advance
Tolle Received on Tue Jun 15 2004 - 17:21:47 CDT