Re: comments in-line

From: Andreas Zimmermann <Zimmermann_at_Lippmann-Soldan.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 01:34:53 +0200

hi daniel,

thx again for your help, i finally got rid of that problem - seems i really have to use another db for development than for the running system ... do not really understand how that works with missing objects in runtime db, but oh well ... ;) ... @ least i can load the form without errors now.

unfortunately i ran into some new probs after solving that but i will try to look it up tomorrow before wrecking your nerves even more with my new newbie questions (nevertheless i hope i can ask again if i'm not able to solve 'em on my own)

kind regards

Andreas Zimmermann

---