oracle agent only discovers the listener

From: Knackeback <knackeback_at_randspringer.de>
Date: 15 Jun 2004 01:12:46 +0200

With OEM I open the "discover node" dialog for a certain machine and the process finish successful.
However,only the listener is discovered, I don't see any database.
I added the database to tnsnames.ora and I also restarted the oracle agent to be sure that it starts at a time the database is running. client: Oracle 9.0
server: Oracle 9.2
What could be the cause of this behaviour ? Received on Mon Jun 14 2004 - 18:12:46 CDT