Re: sqlldr is ignoring the errors option

From: Romeo Olympia <rolympia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Jun 2004 01:42:16 -0700

Back from the weekend break...

Well, that would really be strange. There seems to be nothing wrong with your control file or your command-line. Even specifying the ERRORS option in both would only result in one overriding the other (the dominant of which I can't remember).

If you haven't solved this yet, show us your logfile and let's see. More info on OS/DB/Client versions would also help. You could try opening an iTar but I doubt that it's a bug of some sort. Someone should have reported it by now if that's the case; sqlload is heavily used by a lot of people.