Re: table type

From: Christian Gulich <Christian.Gulich_at_IN.Stud.TU-Ilmenau.de>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 13:34:57 +0200

Thanks,
in SQL+ your way works fine. I read the data from the table, construct a complete sql statement and execute it using "execute immediate". In this way it works fine.
But if I do the same thing in a procedure (created and called by the same user who did it in the SQL+ interpreter) I get an error message, that I don't have the rights to do so.
The error occurs in the line with "execute immediate". Are there some special rights to execute dynamic SQL from a procedure?

Thanks
Christian Received on Sun Jun 13 2004 - 06:34:57 CDT