Re: suggest a good books for Oracle9i DBA Updgrade exam

From: Oradba Linux <techiey2k3_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 18:41:29 GMT

"Gayethiri" <gayethiri_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:902c3a9d.0406120717.31538121_at_posting.google.com...
> Hi,
>
> I would like to take up the Upgrade Exam: Oracle8i to Oracle9i DBA OCP
> Can anyone suggest a good books/materials for Exam #1Z0-030 Oracle9i
> Database: New Features for Administrators.I would also appreciate if
> anybody could give me some tips to prepare for this exam.
>
> Thanks,
> Gayethiri

I used the book OCP Oracle9i Database: New Features for Administrators Exam Guide
written by Daniel Benjamin . It is a good book . Read thru the docs .Server concepts and Admin guide if you have not read it yet . Also there is a new features e-book that you can download from http://www.dizwell.com . It is about 150 pages
and it is also very good material to read . Search on amazon.com to buy this book (used or new) . Received on Sat Jun 12 2004 - 13:41:29 CDT