Re: Crystal Reports design problem

From: Anand Tamariya <atamariya_at_sapient.com>
Date: 8 Jun 2004 01:54:40 -0700

> Is this an Oracle question? A Crystal Reports question? Are you
> returning an IN OUT ref cursor from a procedure or attaching
> directly to a table? And do you think the version information
> unimportant?

I'm looking to achieve it on the Crystal side as I believe cross-tab is the feature which comes closest to my requirements. The procedure returns a ref cursor ie, the reports are not directly linked to the tables. And the version info is:
Crystal reports - 9
Oracle - 9i

Thanks,
Anand Received on Tue Jun 08 2004 - 03:54:40 CDT