Re: Sorry, forgot to mention that it was 9.2.0.1.0

From: Redd <javatek?_at_usa.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 11:02:01 -0500

--

> The symptoms of this are "No TNS listener" when I try to use the
> Enterprise Management Console, logging in as SYS and/or SYSTEM. I can
> connect with scott and tiger, but I don't really understand what's going
> on.
I you can connect with scott and tiger, it would seem the listerner is working. Are you connecting as sysdba ? What did you set the SYS and System password to when you installed. It is a good idea to always installed the sample database when installing Oracle, that way the listener is configured for you.