Re: A good thing - metalink

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 07:50:00 -0700

Hans Forbrich wrote:

> Just a quick note thanking the Oracle Support people lurking here and paying
> attention to the complaints about Metalink.
>
> I noticed that the simple search is back.
>
> I haven't looked how many of the other complaints have been addressed, but I
> suspect we'll have noted some other improvements.
>
> Thanks
> /Hans

I certainly have. And I believe the message has gotten through to the metalink team that they need to lurk here and pay attention.

Now if they would just get rid of those searches that return documents we aren't allowed to see.

Note to metalurkers ... apply viewing rights before returning the result set.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu