Re: Rights needed to connect oracle7 DB

From: Romain A <romain.anselin_at_mort_au_spam_club-internet.fr>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 22:30:06 +0200

The tables are created. I'm able to access them as internal, sys, and system, and the local set are correctly done on WindowsNT. But I do not understand why the role I created and the user assigned are not able even to select anything from any table (trying directly from svrmgr command line console).
Seen something on the owner of the table but I'm bothered, after 3 days on the subject, I still do not find...
The script does around eight pages, so I put only the part that interest us. My role and my user does not seem to be correctly configured... database exist, table exist, user and role exist also has you can see but I have no way when I connect as user to do anything :'(