Re: Scribe Report Generator - beta testers needed

From: Greg Forestieri <gforestieri9_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 May 2004 12:09:28 -0700

This isn't the first newgroup that I've participated in that has become a refuge for spam.

***Trust me, unabated it kills a newsgroup***.

End of story. You might not understand why or even care, just please do everyone a favor and post in the place where others ask you to post. It's better than relying upon your own obviously flawed decision-making process. Think about someone besides yourself in this case. Please include me in this group of five you mention below. My apologies for top-posting.

Greg