Error when launching the Oracle Forms - Assertion Failed !!

From: Łukasz W. <wujko_at_interia.pl>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 15:00:06 +0200

Hello
I get an error message when I'm launching the Oracle Forms Builder 9i. The message is:

"Assertion failed !

Program: C:\oracle\iSuites\bin\ifbld90.exe File: \ut\SRC\UTJ\SRC\UTJL.C
Line: 428

Expression: result == utjER_SUCCESS

For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts (Press retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled)"

Anybody has an idea why is it going so ?? I have reinstalled the Forms but nothing has changed :(

Regards

 Lucas W. Received on Mon May 24 2004 - 08:00:06 CDT