ORA-02041: client database did not begin a transaction

From: Jack Bauer <spaming_at_centrum.cz>
Date: 21 May 2004 08:28:13 -0700

Hi,

Environment:

w2000,
.net fw 1.1,
Oracle server 8.1.7
Oracle client 8.1.7, (trying 9 as well)

I am trying to call stored procedure on oracle server via System.Data.OracleClient. Procedure do simple job: fill its output parameters from select statement and return. Unusuall thing is there is db link to other stored procedure inside procedure I call, something like this:

<procedure I call from .net>

    <call to other procedure with same parameters in other db (db link)>

        <called procedure do some select into output params>
<end>

Procedure I call does not containt anything instead of that link to other sp.

I've read google and trying almost all with no result.

Please help !

Jack Bauer
MCSD.NET Received on Fri May 21 2004 - 10:28:13 CDT