somebody knows a good xml / xsd tutorial

From: VBDude <wijnandk_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 21:46:57 +0200

Hi,

Although I am familiar with XML, XSD and related stuff I do not know how to use it within Oracle 9i.
Before I start asking stupid questions, can somebody point me to a good (or rather simple) tutorial ?

thanx

By the way, one stupid question;
Can somebody give me an example of a XSD to define a table ? Received on Mon May 17 2004 - 14:46:57 CDT