Re: Scribe Report Generator - beta testers needed

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.verwijderdit.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 12:25:18 +0200

On Sun, 16 May 2004 02:57:04 GMT, "Alex Molochnikov" <NOBODY_at_NOSPAM.COM> wrote:

>"Ed Prochak" <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com> wrote in message
>> Why Alex cannot understand our repeated requests is a mystery.
>
>Maybe - just maybe - because he does not recognize your authority to make
>such requests?

You would better do so. That is, if you don't want annoy and go at loggerheads with all the regulars here, ending up in our killfiles. You have made by your arrogant and self-indulgent approach and responses made a headstart in this direction, and will likely be ignored by everyone soon.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA