Re: single node Oracle 9i RAC

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 18:26:49 GMT

Oradba Linux wrote:

> "Hans Forbrich" <forbrich_at_yahoo.net> wrote in message

>> Oradba Linux wrote:
>>
>> > I am have a pc running Redhat 9.0 and i was wondering if it was
>> > possible to install oracle 9i RAC DB .
>>
>> http://www.dizwell.com - single laptop RAC
>>

> Thanks for the link . It is on Windows 2000 . I have a machine with Redhat
> 9.0 Installed . I have to install Windows 2000 if Redhat 9.0 will not work
> . It is a spare machine not being used for anything right now .

If Howard is true to form, reading any of his related documents will take you a long way to completing your objective regardless of operating system. Fundemental assumptions: you can perform translation of basic commands and functionality between operating systems and have enough background in your target OS that you can understand or work through the gaps.

/Hans Received on Sat May 15 2004 - 13:26:49 CDT