NullPointerException using BLOB.createTemporary(conn, true, BLOB.DURATION_SESSION);

From: Bomb Diggy <techguy_chicago_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 May 2004 16:10:55 -0700

I get a NullPointerException when making the following call in conjunction with a standard DataSource obtained from WebSphere 5.0 on NT. But, if I get my own connection - using old-school JDBC - I have no problems. Any ideas?

tempBlob = BLOB.createTemporary(conn, true, BLOB.DURATION_SESSION); Received on Thu May 13 2004 - 18:10:55 CDT