Re: File format of aracle database files?

From: Thilo Immel <Immel_at_Atroplan.de>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 22:52:31 +0200

Mark,

>Thilo Immel wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I wonder, if there is published any information about the oracle file
>> format (where the tables and records are stored).
>>
>> Can someone give me a hint?
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> Thilo Immel
>>

>http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_01/server.920/a96524/c03block.htm#2528
>
>Lots of other good, free documentation available there too!

Thank you Mark!

Unfortunatly I have to log in. Ok, so I want to sign up. But the sign up form always says that there is a fault in postal code (I am coming from germany, and I filled the form properly). Fakt is: I can not sign up!

Ok, thougth I send an email to oracle and tell them this problem (there is a link contact us at the sign up form).

But no email adress is told, nothing but something like 'metalink': another log in form... arrrrgh

Dont know, if I want to have information about oracle file format any more...

:-(

Regards

Thilo Immel Received on Thu May 13 2004 - 15:52:31 CDT