Re: Novell to Win2k

From: Bill Van Dyk <trash_at_christian-horizons.org>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 10:35:55 -0400

The full text of the settings in vol5:oranw734\network\admin is:

NW_DEVL.world =
  (DESCRIPTION =
    (ADDRESS_LIST =

       (ADDRESS =
         (COMMUNITY = spx.world)
         (PROTOCOL = SPX)
         (SERVICE = NWSERVER_DEVL)
       )

The solution apparently is this (from the console command prompt in Novell):

    load exp userid=contact/password_at_nw_devl.world

I don't know why I never hit upon the "nw_devl.world" term before.  Still doesn't seem "obvious" to me, but I'll take it. Thanks all for helpful hints and clues.