Can't Tab to Next Field on My Form

From: Dereck L. Dietz <dietzdl_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 21:08:54 GMT

I'm creating an Oracle form and when I'm testing it I'm running into the problem that I cannot tab or hit enter to go to the next field in the block.

I'm relatively new so would someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you very much,

Dereck L. Dietz
dietzdl_at_ameritech.net Received on Wed May 12 2004 - 16:08:54 CDT